Saturday, September 29, 2018

Vijay Devarakonda said NO to mass commercial

Vijay Devarakonda said NO to mass commercialVijay Devarakonda, the latest sensation of Telugu Film Industry, is making his Tamil debut with political thriller drama ‘NOTA’, which is arriving at the theaters on 5th October. Currently entire team of NOTA is busy in the promotional activities of this drama. During a press meet,  when Vijay Devarakonda was asked about mass commercial movies, he  said, “I will not do  mass commercial movies  featuring unrealistic heroism until I get to do a superhero film. My next upcoming four movies will be realistic just like my previous movies”.

 Vijay Devarakonda said, “During the NOTA launch event, I was struggling to deliver Thirukkural but now I can talk easily in Tamil. It was great fun working with the director  Anand Shankar and rest of the crew. I often see the people commenting in Tamil as ‘Marana waiting’ on the twitter page of upcoming movie Nota. I am also ‘Marana waiting (dying to Watch)‘ for  the film. I want to win the hearts of Tamil audiences and I hope that I will become successful.” He added, “But just like others, I also want all my movies to make money at the box office.”

About Mani Ratnam’s project, Vijay Devarakonda said, “Though the talk has been initiated but nothing is finalized yet.”

Sathyaraj, who is playing important role in NOTA, praised Vijay Devarakonda sand said, “I was speechless when Vijay Devarakonda took just a single take for 4 page dialogue strings and performed effortlessly for Tamil version of NOTA.”

In the political thriller drama NOTA, Vijay Devarakonda is  playing a rogue who later enters into politics. Mehreen Kaur Pirzada is playing the female lead. Apart from the lead pair, NOTA has other stars, Sanjana Natrajan, Nasser, MS Bhaskar, Karunakaran, Yashika Anand and others in supporting role. The movie is bankrolled by Gnanavel Raja whereas the music is composed by Sam CS.



from topstories – Tollywood https://ift.tt/2zGAZ67
via IFTTT

0 comments:

Post a Comment